Friday, March 31, 2006

Paid off

Today was a good day. I'm now debt free. I paid off my truck, so it is completely mine now. I guess there are some serious benefits to being here. Mostly monetary benefits.
So, my boss told me that it's OK if I work out during the workday - on the clock! I didn't mention this to him, but frankly, that's got to be one of the most unethical things I've ever heard. It's one thing to sit around when there's nothing to do. It's quite another to leave, work out, shower, and come back 2 hours later acting as if you've been working the entire time. I won't be doing that. I'll just work later. It's not like I have anything else to do.
Oh, I finished season 2 of '24'. Yes, Jack Bauer is the man. What I really like is how Jack has changed from season to season. Totally different personality.

No comments: