Tuesday, March 07, 2006

This computer is retched

This computer is absolutely horrible. While I assume the computer is probably full of spyware, and also what I refer to as crapware (the crap that gets on your system and just hogs your processor), I would assume it also has to do with the fact that 20 people are all sharing whatever link to the internet we use here. I think it might be a satellite connection, but with a narrow bandwidth. Kinda like the Omni's (my apartment complex in Provo) moronic Line of Site connection. Anyway, enough nerd talk. I just need to show up when nobody else is in here...
So Montgomery Gentry is coming to play here this Saturday. I think it'd be fun to go, but I doubt I will. First) I usually work until about 7:30 or 8, and the concert starts at 7. B) I really don't much care for them, despite the fact that they are country singers. 3) Big crowds are more likely to invite big bombs, something I'm trying to avoid.
I'm also thinking of adopting a new personal motto: Sic Parvis Magna. It was the personal motto of Sir Francis Drake, who I think might be worth imitating. Nothing quite like imitating pirates. R.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go see Montgomery Gentry. It would give you a nice break from work. Justin is excited you're reading Clive Cussler. He says Treasure and Sahara are the best books. Hope you're doing well.
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Dave, google ry's new credo and you'll get all you wanted to know and more.