Saturday, March 04, 2006

RF warning!

The other contractors that came with me for the install took off today. So basically, now I'm fighting to find stuff to do. Today, I decided to pound posts in the ground, warning people not to walk in front of a working satellite dish. This isn't really necessary, since your TV probably puts out very similar or even higher power, but just to make everyone feel better we do it. Plus, I needed something to do.
Other than that, not too much going on. Played some pool (OK, I do that everyday). Hopefully I'll be able to attend worship services tomorrow with the Mormons. I'm not sure work will permit me to attend tomorrow.
I think I'm starting to settle in to life here, as limited as it is. Days are just flying by.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure that post had way too many commas in in. Yup, it did. Excuse my poor grammer.

Tim said...

And your poor spelling (grammar, not grammer).

Tim

Unknown said...

Sorry Dave, I don't think there will be any 'Team' for my blog. I looked into it, but I'm not sure it would really remain 'my blog' if I let other people start posting. If I did, yes, you could be part of the team. Oh, and my dish is a 6 meter dish.

Ken Leek said...

You're lying, I have seen your dish and it ain't that big. Have fun