Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A waste of a day

So today pretty much stunk. We really didn't do anything, and because we had to be in body armor if we went outside, nobody really wanted to do anything anyways. So I read Captain Blood, which is definitely getting better. R (do ya get it? HaHaHa).
I also watch movies they have loaded on the network here, or read manuals associated with work. Pretty much I'm going stir crazy. Hopefully tomorrow I can get out and do something.
I'm also frustrated by people who don't think. I got 2 people I work with right now: 1 can remember his name, the other can't consider any point of view or idea but his own. At least I don't have to do much.
On a positive note, tonight we got to watch as they fired the anti-mortar/anti-SCUD guns all at once. We have a bunch on base, and they all fired tonight at the same time as a test. We were all sitting out on our bunker like it was the 4th of July. It was pretty cool. Also on a positive note, I got to know the base supply guy, who's hooking me up with some military sunglasses and a switchblade knife. We sorta told him he could come ride 4 wheelers sometime. Which might even be true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bubba,

Not too much going on over here in Provo. I finished my movie "3" the other day. I'll have to show it to you sometime. I think it looks farely similar to "24", if not IDENTICAL. I have to go to work in about a half hour. Still trying to wrap things up over there. Have you been getting my emails? Just wanted to check since some of them actually contained vital content.

Peace out.