Friday, March 24, 2006

Moab

While exercising tonight I was listening to a small arms battle being waged over at the perimeter gate, about a 1/2 mile away from me. I'm now able to clearly distinguish between M-16 and 50 caliber machine guns. I'm also getting dangerously good at Sudoku. NSA's gonna be calling me in any day now...
Meanwhile, I was also thinking that now would be the perfect weekend to go to Moab. I would encourage all of you living in Utah - if you have no real plans for this weekend, to call your friends or significant other, and go camping in Moab tonight. I know I would. It would take all of 0 seconds to make that decision (that being the amount of time needed to call my significant other). Then maybe 5 minutes to call my friends and tell them to meet me at Campground C by the Slickrock trail. Bam! Done. Hot dogs, pigs in a blanket, walking main street exhausted after doing something insane. Nothing better. Alas, I find myself in a different desert.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, ry, pigs in a blanket ARE hot dogs. and we prefer to call hot dogs (when spoken of in isolation) "tube steaks"

Anonymous said...

I am afraid that I am must disagree with ixoj on their pigs in a blanket comment. They are not just hot dogs. They are hot dogs that are cooked in dough and are much more tasty, perhaps ixoj should try them some time. Mmmm...I think I know what I am having for dinner tonight.