Friday, March 03, 2006

A frustration

I was prepared to rant and rave about some things that happened at work today, but I don't think that would really be productive. Instead, I'll just say that stupid people bother me. They always have, and probably always will.
But what really sets someone apart as stupid is someone who refuses to realize they have made a mistake, and repeats or prepetuates the mistake beyond when they should have recognized it. Especially if they know it was wrong and do it again anyway. Dumb.

On that happy note, I'm about to have a lot more free time. I'm not really sure that'll be a good thing, but at least I'll have time to work out, and a little more flexible schedule. I'm afraid it might get a tad lonely, but we'll see how it goes.
Oh, and Clive Cussler writes fun novels, but not really all that deep. I'd feel fine letting an 8 year old boy read them. Good clean fun, easy words, simple plots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clive cussler's not so bad, I'll believe that your're really bored when you read pride and prejudice or emma or something neat like that.

Ken Leek said...

Stupid people bother Ry Ry...no way. I am glad to see that the desert of Iraq has not changed you very much. I want to read the Dirk Pitt novels...but I am reading the odyssey. It is a good book