Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Junk


This internet connection is junk. I could get better using paper cups and a string. Plus it's late when I'm writing this, and it's still not working...
Still, things are good.
Hoo-Ra. Got it. Half an hour later. My goodness, what a pain.
K, this is our burn pile/dump/jackel & bird feeding ground. Basically, everything goes here and we burn it. Unfortunately, 75% of the time the smoke is blowing right over the base.
I'll try to be better about posting pics, but enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan,

Have you seen the part of 24 season 2 when the mountain lion is threatening Kim's life? That part is pretty intense. Next to the guy who pretends that there's been a nuclear explosion to keep Kim downstairs in his love mansion.

Raquel and I finished up Season 3 a while back. We liked it. Season 4 is pretty lame so far. We're about four episodes in and all I can think is why aren't more people dying.

I better go to bed. Oh, yeah, the book, I'm liking it. Peace out soul-brother.