Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Power of Greyskull

So I was pretty busy today. I can't really say what I was working on or why (both because it's too late to remember, and because I can't.) But I did find time yesterday to finish Inca Gold by Clive Cussler, and today to start reading The Power of One. So far I'm way diggin' The Power. When I finish The Power, it will be 6 books since I left Provo February 12th.
Other than that, and a feeling that I'm beginning to be recognized as capable by the other field reps out here, the only really interesting news is that the wind really kicked up today, and I saw a whole bunch of dust devils. I think seeing a full fledged sandstorm would be way cool.
I'm also trying to remember to log into my MSN messenger account while I update the blog. I can't specify a time, but I usually do it between 2000 and 2230 Iraqi time, or between 10 AM and 12:30 AM Utah. So if any of you have access during those times, keep an eye open and maybe you'll see me.
Here's a story. So last night I'm brushing my teeth in the bathroom trailer, and this Indian or Pakistani janitor is in there working. All of a sudden he comes up to me with a whole bunch of handmade bracelets, and he's like "You like?" I'm like, "Yes. How much?" 1 for $3, or 2 for $5. So I bought 1, from some random janitor in Iraq. I thought it would be a pretty sweet souvenir.

5 comments:

jimwraith said...

Wow...only 14.5 hours to spare, eh? I think you should do a time-management seminar: Rebuilding Iraq in 20 Minutes A Day...

Anonymous said...

dude. exciting news: cousin buddy has somehow acquired the best of Heman dvds. they're pretty sweet. by the power of grey skull!!

do i get to know what your msn name is?

Anonymous said...

When you say the janitor was indian, do you mean dots or feathers?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Ry, Lost was a rerun tonight. The one from last season where they find the case of 9mm's and Kate knows where the key is.

Anonymous said...

you friggin racists....

Not all Indians are janitors OK. He was probably mexican.

;)

BTW, nice picture in the email. Are you sure you are not on Mars or some other planet?