Thursday, March 09, 2006

Superman

I was right. The crappy computers that I can update my blog have such a slow connection that trying to add pictures during peak hours doesn't work. Since I don't have to be at work until noon tomorrow (that's 12:30 PM - thanks guys.) I waited until later to post and it worked.
Today we had this really wierd sandstorm. They said gusts were 40+ mph. I don't know how fast they really were, but they were moving us all around. I asked if they were common, and told, "No, this is just a freaky Allah thing." So there ya go.
I can't wait for a real sandstorm. (I'm serious, I can't wait...)

2 comments:

provoce said...

I agree. Great look for you, Ry.

Unknown said...

I'm always working with both. Technically, the military guys are supposed to run everything, and we're just here in case something breaks or they need advice. But we just help each other out. In the picture you can see the antenna we're trying to tie down. They were headed up to do it, and I just joined in.