Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hail

Today's wild story was a crazy rain/hail storm this morning. I had to wake up a little earlier today than I have been (7 instead of 8 - yeah, its pretty rough) but I didn't even make it to 7. This crazy rain storm moved thru, rained hard, then hailed hard for about 10 minutes, then split. I decided that it was time to get up shortly after, and proceeded to work.
Now, I was in bed, but I have it on good account that this wasn't ordinary hail. Apparently it wasn't spherical, but rather almost hershey kiss like. Weird. I wish I'd gotten a picture of it.
Hopefully I'll be able to put a picture of the local dump/ burn pile / jackel and bird paradise on tonight. I dunno - the connection seems kinda spotty... Forget it. Another day.

2 comments:

Ken Leek said...

We demand pictures!!!! That hail storm sounds crazy

Anonymous said...

what the Hail ?!?