Sunday, March 05, 2006

Another day in paradise

Just another day in paradise. I am however, catching up on my sleep for the first time in a long time. Most of the time I get 5-6 hours a night. Now I'm getting 7-9 hours a night. I doubt that going over 8 is really very healthy, but it sure feels good.
I'm also getting tan reading my Clive Cussler novel out in the sun. It's been 75 degrees and bright desert sun the past few days, and I have a sweet farmers tan to go with it. I now have a mailing address - if you have something you just have to send to me in Iraq, email me and I'll give it to you.
Not much else going on. Sunday school tonight was taught by a female F-16 pilot. Kinda interesting. Oh, and I spent lunch today talking about Mormon temples with some guys. That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that an F-16 pilot is a great idea Ry. Remember, she flies ice-cold, no mistakes.

We just took the past little while and read all your bloggy comments. Sounds like you're doing well. Maybe you should write a book. I'd like to write a book.

We'll email you here in a second with some other vital info. Peace out RyRy (from MaMa and RaRa).

Ken Leek said...

So tell me more about this pilot friend of yours