Thursday, March 30, 2006

Alarm Red

So I was going to get on a little bit earlier, but we were attacked. Apparantly a whole bunch of mortars hit all at once on the other end of the base, which sometimes precedes an attack - which is always a possibility. I was in the library, reading a book about Chess.
Yes, I'm that big a nerd.
I was going to go lift tonight, but I'm finding it hard to be motivated to do more than 4 workouts a week. You know me - Lazy Ry. Just sit around and do nothing. Yup, that's me.
Oh, I only have a few more episodes of '24' season 2 left. Kim's a moron. And yes, Lost is a much better show. Sorry, but you see, Lost actually has character development. But I'm still watching it. I'll try and post a pic of a bunker soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, stay safe man.

Did you know dr.manwaring's son got shipped out to Iraq this week.
I told him about you and he sends his best wishes. He thinks you were the smartest kid on the our senior project team. whatever.

jimwraith said...

Sorry Ry, 24 beats down Lost any day of the week. At least season 2 of Lost has really struggled to stay interesting. As far as 24 goes, season 2 was the worst, though. I remember that when Kim was being stalked by cougars in the woods, it occurred to me that some writer was highly overpaid and not under enough pressure...
Hope all is well. Take care!