Monday, March 27, 2006

Warming up

Things are warming up here. I don't know how hot it got today, but I'd guess a nice warm 85 - 90. My exciting activity of the day: washing out a plastic crate and throwing stuff in it. Pretty wild. I also finished Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica, which was sweet. Totally wish I had discovered the series earlier - lacking the SciFi channel cuts deep. I'm kinda hoping to finish seasons 2 and 3 of '24' in the next week or two, so I won't feel like there's anything else I should ever watch again. No more movies, no more TV. Books.
Other than that, the only other activity was tonight. I worked late and didn't feel like working out, and then the airmen invited me to play video games with them. Specifically Warcraft. Outcome? I whupped em hard. But they're learning quick. They asked me how long I'd been playing, and I said, "Off and on for a couple of years."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Ry,

Yeah, I hear the air conditioning is in full force in the area, at least in Kuwait.

The weather has been warming up here too. I ran in my first 5K race (rex lee run) over the weekend. I clocked in 26:13:9. Just feeling like boasting. What your time been like?

Anonymous said...

ok so now im pissed. i wrote you a nice long comment and it didnt post. in summary: nothing is new here either. i wish i could have been apart of the WarCraft woopin. and finally i bought a new computer that has windows XP media center which is basically a souped up version of TIVO with no monthly fees. ill never miss CSPAN again. :) hope you are good. stay safe.