Monday, March 06, 2006

Lost time

So I'm not sure where today went. I didn't do anything really cool. I pretty much just did bits and pieces of real work, filled in with reading a book. Oh yes! I went to the post office, and found out that I'm not allowed to send my chemical protective gear (gas mask, etc.) home. They'll like arrest me and stuff. Nor am I allowed to mail switchblades, which is unfortunate since I'm currently working on obtaining one. For free. I'll continue to watch these issues to find the loopholes. I certainly don't plan to wander Europe carrying a 50 pd bag of chem gear.
Now, some of you seem to think that 'ol Ry should hook up with Sister Lewis, the F-16 pilot. I don't think that's a good idea. Trust me here boys, I won't mention reasons, but take a 15 year old boy with a normal haircut and big huge bags under his eyes, and you have Lewis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you're enjoying reading in the warm weather and sun for two reasons. a-it's going to snow here tomorrow and i'm really mad about it and wish i lived somewhere hot. b-pretty soon it's going to be 500 degrees and the sun will suddenly not feel so friendly.

oh, and in case you're wondering, this is how you pronounce my lovely name: "eee-shoh-x" the x at the end is like a hiss, but not a snake hiss. a hiss/growl type of sound. that make sense at all?

jimwraith said...

Perhaps you don't realize what Europe is really like. You'll probably want to WEAR the 50 lb. chem suit there, not carry it on your back where it cannot protact you from, you know, Europe itself.

Tim said...

Way to judge a book by its cover, you jerk.

Enjoy your long life of loneliness. :D

Tim

Anonymous said...

so does she look anything like jimwraith's picture?