Friday, April 14, 2006

Sweet Jumps

So I worked on my bike some more today. The brakes felt like they were rubbing on the back wheel last night, so I took them completely apart and redid them. It wasn't a perfect job, but the bike rides a whole lot smoother now - and the brakes still work, so I'd give it a thumbs up. I took in airborne a few times, just to make sure it's working right.
One of the GI's said something to me about me, that I thought was a pretty good insight into Ryan's psyche. He said that I'm the kind a guy that will work hours on something small, just because it's bothering me. That's pretty descriptive I think. Says a lot in just a few words...
Oh - and listening to some Alan Jackson today, I learned a great new line: she's alright if she takes a kiss with a little bit of chew. Awsome.

No comments: