Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's all about the shirt

So today I was told of a challenge I think I can achieve before leaving the base. Apparantly the gym gives out t-shirts for different accomplishments. I'm not totally sure what all the different things are, but the one I was told about and the one I'm going for is the 250 pd bench. I think I hit that once about 4 years ago - I really don't remember. But I think I can do it again. It's all about the shirt. I know I'm close, it's just been a long time since I really maxed out. A buddy of mine here thinks I could walk in and do it now, but I dunno. Maybe in a week or two.
In other fun news, I've lost about 4 pounds this week. I think it's mostly because I'm sick of the food. What started off as great food is now worse and worse. I go to breakfast and can barely stuff anything down. I'm not too worried unless I start to lose strength and weight. That would be bad.

No comments: