Saturday, April 22, 2006

MiG Alley

So yesterday I tried to post, but these computers...
But, I did get to do something cool yesterday. I got to visit MiG alley. It's kinda like Cadillac Alley near Amarillo TX., for those of you so blessed to know the landmark. Anyway, there were about 10 planes (MiG's are Russian planes, if someone out there hasn't seen Top Gun) all covered with graffiti and stuff. It was pretty sweet. Some of the guys sat in the cockpit - I didn't 'cause I heard this story about how this guy accidently engaged the ejection system doing that, and he went splat. But I had this picture taken because I approve of the message on the plane.
Today, well, nothing wild happened today, unless sitting all the way thru Army of Darkness counts. Or 2 hours in the weight room. I started to watch Daredevil but thought better of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet picture! I ran into a guy today at the chainsaw shop wearing an L3 shirt that said Balad Iraq on it. I guess he was in the army or something and got it from some of the L3 guys there. Pretty cool. He said he just wishes he was getting paid like you are.