Monday, April 10, 2006

Late night

Last night I slept 11 hours. It felt really good. The past few days I've kinda had a sore throat - after my 11 hours, I felt great. This also played into the fact that I had to stay at work until a little after 1AM. A wild fun night. Plus, now I'm hungry, but I know I shouldn't eat this late...
Nothing exciting to report today - though I was just told by our Indian (dot) guy running this 'cyber cafe' that they are closing for cleaning, and 'Thank you and have a nice day'. You do likewise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF.
Me = Indian. I don't have a dot!!

and it should be Cowboys and Native Americans and not Indians with feather. There are tribal people in India who have feathers. What would you call them. Indian(dot with feathers???).

;)

Stay safe.