Sunday, April 02, 2006

Mud and knives

I woke up this morning to thunder and rain. A lot of rain. Turned everything into a mud pit. Riding the bus instead of my bike added 40 minutes to my commute this morning. Walking home tonight took ~40 minutes thru the mud.
But, my newest toy is a Gerber folding knife. I was hoping for a nicer switchblade knife, but apparently those won't be in until September, so I took this. It's pretty sweet, and it already accidently drew blood. Don't worry, it was mine.
I also had to deal with disappointment - I was hoping to listen to some of conference tonight, but it didn't work out - plus, between leaving work later and the long walk home, I missed the beginning of church. At least I got to go.

So, why are there so many unsolved murders in West Virginia?
The DNA is all the same, and there's no dental records.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up. why does it not surprise me that you already cut yourself with your new knife... hehe. conference was really good man. you'll have to read or listen to monsons talk at the priesthood session and Pres. Hinckley's talk at the sunday morning. i liked your joke too. some would say the same for indiana too unfortunately.
lots of love brotha.

Anonymous said...

I heard Jill Carroll stayed at Balad Air Force Base after she was released. Did you meet her? We thought you might have hit it off with her!!! Be safe there. You're going to be an uncle in less than 10 weeks!
Kristi