Thursday, April 06, 2006

50 days

So today marks 50 days 'In Country'. Hard to believe that much time has gone by. I certainly wouldn't have guessed it... Feels like I just got here. Now, I was supposed to be leaving at 90 days, but I think it'll be somewhere around 105 to 110 days total. Regardless, I'm around halfway done.
Sometimes I feel like my life is pretty boring right now, maybe it's even slightly pathetic how little I actually do. So I decided to list some other exciting events going on right now that in comparison, make me look far from pathetic.

American Idol. If you actually care, you should be hung by your vocal cords.
Opening Day for Pro Baseball. I don't actually like baseball all that much, but I get more satisfaction watching a little league game than a pro game.
The WNBA draft. Women basketball players are wrong in so many ways, I won't even begin.

That's enough ranting. Hope things are well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's so wrong with American Idol? They actually have some good singers on this time.

Anonymous said...

feel better now?

Anonymous said...

Ry Ry I promise to convert you to baseball when you get home. I'll take you to the next Red Sox v. Yankee's game at Fenway and you'll never look back. In May I'll get you a "Yankee's Suck!" t-shirt and a Trott Nixon bobble head from the game and save them for your triumphant return. Booooooo Damon!