Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cutting logs

So I got a pretty lousy night sleep last night. My trailer-mate Ken snores very LOUD. Driving me nuts. So my new goal is to wear myself out to the point where I no longer hear him. Trouble is, I don't do anything most of the time. I watch '24' and play pool. It's a rough life.
My new goal is to finish '24' season 3. At that point there will be little to nothing left here that I want to see. Maybe an occasional movie. I'm 8 hours in. 16 to go. Then just reading.
The only interesting thing from today is that as I was catching up to go to the chow hall, the GI's placed 2 bets based on me. We'll see how you do.
The first was whether or not I wrestled in high school.
The second was whether or not I do any sort of fighting now.
Answers: 1) No 2) Yes, I do some amateur boxing.
I was just happy that someone thought I looked like I did that stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And from what I hear, you are quite the amateur boxer! Wink, wink!
Peace out bro. And keep the stories coming!
J-ho

Anonymous said...

Kelly says you think I should come box with you(not now in iraq but when you get home). I've boxed a little and don't really like it so I'll have to pass. I could probably be tempted to do some try some type martial art though.