Saturday, April 15, 2006

Give me just a night, una noche...

Today it hit 98 degrees. It was pretty hot, but I didn't think we'd jump up that fast. It was 92 yesterday, but we set a Balad record for 98 degrees this early in the year. I don't think the 'records' go back very far, 'cause you know sometime in the past 5000 years that people have been living here it got a lot hotter a lot earlier in the year. Maybe they just count since the American conquest, I mean, liberation. But probably not since Assyria. Probably.
Other than that, I unfortunately had to do some work today - which is a nice way of saying some of my stuff broke and I had to fix it. Luckily I was able to. Though it's still acting weird...
3 points to whoever can name the band I stole the title of this post from.
10 points to whoever comments it in first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

98 Degrees. Please tell me you're not listening to them.

Anonymous said...

Jordan beat me to the punch but I'll take my 3 points. It's 98 Degrees. Ry, you and I spent many a day watching the video for that one. Good old TRL, when it still had music on it.