Friday, April 07, 2006

And I'm Proud to be an American

So tomorrow everybody's favorite musician is coming to Balad Air Base. No, not Barry Manilow. Lee Greenwood. Yeah!!! I can't wait. Lee Greenwood! I'm close to hyperventalation I'm so excited!!!
Unfortunately, I don't think I can go. Hopefully someone will go, even if it's just to see the Patriot Cheerleaders. Shoot, I'd make more of an effort if it was just the Patriot Cheerleaders, sans Lee.
Well, I finished season 3 of '24'. Of the 4 seasons I've seen (1-4), 3 is by far the best. I don't know why. But it's still no Lost. Anyways, I figure I'll get a lot more reading in now... I'm currently reading a non-fiction book entitled Shadowdivers and a sci-fi book Ring.
That's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if you have so much free time, why can't you make it to Lee Greenwood and the cheerleaders?

Is he just going to sing that song over and over and over? I'd like point out that in stanza 3, I've lived in three of those states and visited the third.

"From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee, across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea,"

Anonymous said...

I once visited a state that I lived in as well, all at the same time.