Thursday, April 27, 2006

Odin's Raven

So yesterday and today they attacked our base, right when I was getting back from dinner. Yesterday we were actually driving back, and heard the siren (but they didn't play the entire alarm sound clip) so we just kept driving back, just like everyone else on the road. We get back to our area, and yeah, it hit right there.
Today it wasn't as close, but once they shot the 'anti-mortar' gun, which I've actually never heard them use in a real situation before, so that was cool.
Oh, and I finished my book on Carnegie. Very interesting stuff. I didn't realize how involved the man was in setting up our country for world economic power. Very interesting stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, is your mother a freakin basket case right now because she's so worried about you and your attacks on your base. Poor Mama Ward. How could you do this to her? We put your name in el templo so you should be safe. Let mama know.
Peace out, love you lots,
J-ho