Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Revenge of the Bird

So the bird got it's revenge on me. I went to clean up the pooh it had left in my work out area, and when I went in, it flew out. So there I am, cleaning up, when I see it's built a nest in the rafters. I of course take my broom and remove the nest, and hear 'Splat'. Splat of course being the sound an egg makes when it smashes on the floor. There was some yolk, and some blood, and a little bit of bird fecal matter.
Thus, I eliminated the bird problem, but the bird got it's revenge by making me feel almost bad about killing it's unborn fetus. Not that I really feel bad, and yes, I would have done it anyway. But the score is now Bird 2, Ryan 0. Dirty bird.
In other news, I got some stuff arrange between me and management, and I won't be leaving before the 17th. So the 17th or shortly thereafter. Still that's only 2 weeks. I'm excited.

No comments: