Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Life's a Garden

I'm really getting tired of the food here. It almost made me ralph tonight, but I stayed strong. I think I've just been eating the same stuff for too long. I very much look forward to some Papa John's pizza and a Sobe. mmm... Sobe...
So here's a little tid-bit about Ryan some of you might not know. I'm pretty much addicted to Sobe - especially the strawberry ones. Especially after mountain biking. They just go together - I can't explain it any better. I've been known to go thru 3 or 4 on a hot summer day. Also, having been in the war zone now for a few months, I'm convinced there is only one way to truly conquer the insurgents and Al Queda. Chuck Norris. http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
And if anyone disagrees, you better pray Chuck has mercy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Underneath Chuck's beard there isn't a chin, just another fist!

The Shavers said...

Do you want some french cries with that whamburger?