Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fixin' stuff.

Trying to think about what I did in the past 14 hours is taxing. I know I had to work from ~9PM to midnight fixing some stuff. That wasn't too cool. Finally left work sometime around 12:45. I'm very tired. And hungry.
So today's only real adventure (besides fixing stuff that needed fixin') was working out in the rain. I just didn't care anymore - besides, every once in a while, jumping rope in the rain is theraputic. At least, that's what Confucious says.
I do find it amusing that all of the other people that I work with get stopped on their bikes by Air Force Officers trying to enforce their idea of base policy (which are not actual policies) while I openly ride with my helmet hanging on the side of my bike, race cars, jump curbs, and ride way too fast thru the housing area, yet haven't been stopped once.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dirty. It's a Man's bike, punk.