Thursday, February 23, 2006

Talk amongst yourselves

So I have a question for all familiar with BYU housing.
It seems that I have a brother coming home soon from his mission and will be
wanting for a place to sleep next fall. My mother is trying to find a place
he can live with his friends, but also trying to coordinate this effort with
those friends' moms. With a rent between 250-265 + utilities, where is the
best place for my brother to make his residence? Right now they are
thinking The Brittany, King Henry, or the Colony. I propose Roman Gardens.
What do you propose, and why? Please, pros and cons. Thanx.

4 comments:

Tim said...

I second the recommendation on Roman Gardens.

Anonymous said...

Oh yah baby, oh yah. Make him live in that Alpine Apartment place. (*shudder)

Anonymous said...

I third the motion on Alpine. Or if he doesn't like open sewer pipes in the parking lot Romance Gardens sounds nice.

provoce said...

Having lived in both Brittany and King Henry, here are the pros and cons.

KH: pros - pretty good social scene for a 21 yr old.
cons - management (at least when I lived there) were absolute jerks.

Brit:
management was pretty nice, and there was a pool. better price than KH, and bigger bedrooms. Social scene not as good though, IMO.