Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bienvenidos

Hola! So I'm in Spain right now - I got here last night, and should be leaving later today for a really fun location. Always fun when the place you should have gone tells you to hold off because they are "under duress." Hopefully that just means that the runway was crowded.
Last night got to go into Sevilla for dinner. That was a crazy experience. From that I learned to A) Never drive in Europe. Just get a taxi. 2) The Spanish accent is very different than that of Argentina, or Mexico even. C) I really want to wander around Europe, without a gi-normous group slowing me down.
Anyways, I'm off to the chow hall. Hope life is good for everybody - I'm dismayed that I'm missing Lost tonight, but I'll live. I'd also encourage more people to add comments. Anyways, hope you're enjoying the blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ry,
You are going all over. Spain...eh?
How are the true authentic Spanish chicas treatin you?

Didnt know you were one of those hysterical "LOST" fans. Grow up!

Anonymous said...

Where is your sense of adventure? Just drive!
-DZ-

Anonymous said...

Ry-
Good to see you're liking espain. We'll have to go wandering there one of these days as travelers, not tourists. Next time they tell you the location you're headed to is under duress just think of the $$$ that that means. It snowed today.

T-rav

Anonymous said...

you've never LIVED til you've driven in Europe. PANSY. Rent a car. Or better yet: A VESPA!

Anonymous said...

I can't belive you are in Spain without me. You remember the last time we were in Spain right? Claro que si. ;) Just don't pick up the theta please. I forgot to tell you that I like the crew cut. Very, very Top Gun Ice Man. Speaking of Top Gun... remember that time when you, me, and Goose... nevermind, public domain. Good luck with the last leg of your journey.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that Lost was GREAT last night. Jack killed everybody and Herminone got knocked up. ;-) But it really was great.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ry Ry,
Your trip sounds pretty exciting. I like the blog. It's snowing like crazy here; it's beautiful. Do ya miss me like a million bucks yet?
-Princess