Thursday, July 27, 2006

United Airlines

After 3 hours of sleep I woke up and went to the airport to visit my family in Dallas. Now, to drive non-stop from Provo to Dallas would take somewhere around 20 hours, so I guess it still worked in my favor, but 13 hours seems like to long.

United Airlines had maintenance problems that delayed me by almost 3 hours, then I missed my original connection from Denver. Anyways, I made it home, but it took far too long. I'm voting United as Ryan's least favorite airline of the day.

It also took far too long for me to make it back home. It's been 7 months since I've been home, and it feels good.

1 comment:

jimwraith said...

United is the worst airline I've ever flown on. My vote for best airline is firmly with JetBlue. Of course, the NSA uses United...