Sunday, July 30, 2006

At Home in Dallas


So I've been home for a few days. My brother Jeffrey got home from his mission to Uruguay - it's been fun to see him. Yesterday I got to ride my Dad's motorcycle - a Honda VTX 1300. Pretty dang big. I think I'm going to get a bike, but something a little smaller, like a 750.
I've also spent a lot of time hanging out with my nephew Caden Thomas Crofts. That's me and him spending quality time together yesterday.

Also, some of you already know, but the Job called me Thursday and told me my Italy trip was cancelled. I'm bummed about this, but figure that everything worked out too specific and too directly for the Lord not to have a part in this. For some reason, it seems I'm meant to stay in Provo for another year. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: