Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Life is Crazy

Life is pretty crazy right now.
This Thursday I fly home to Dallas for a few days to see my brother Jeff get back from his mission to Uruguay.
Then I get back Monday, go to work for a bit on Tuesday, and leave for Italy on Wed.

Oh, and in the meantime, I need to figure out
A) Am I staying in the same apartment this fall, or moving across the hall?
B) How to tell this girl I've been making eyes at that I would really like to write her while I'm gone, and perhaps court her when I get back?
C) How I'm going to take everything I need for Italy and/or the Middle East, while still having plenty of room for souvenirs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are becoming quite the world traveler Ry. While you are gone who will be my water balloon volleyball partner? And who will try to fake pick up on me in the Barnes and Noble? Who? I need answers. No really...this sounds like a good trip (except for the timing with said girl..but there is charm to letter (email) writing, I'll keep you updated with news here). Be safe!

Elisabeth said...

As far as the apartment goes, I say.. Follow your heart. As far as the girl goes, I say.. Follow your hear. As far as packing goes, I say.. Don't listen to me :) I hope everything falls into place for you. No one deserves that more than you. Except maybe me.. Just kidding. You're the best, Ry. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Anonymous said...

Does said girl know that you have a blog and if so does she read it?

Unknown said...

I'm not sure said girl reads the blog, but she was once told of the blog. I know her roommate on occasion has read it, though I'm not sure if she still does.

Ken Leek said...

Yeah you should make sure of the whole girl thing. As for the apartment thing I think you should stay with your old friend Ken, and go and buy yourself a motorcycle...wait you did! Sweet!