Friday, July 14, 2006

Laguna Beach

So my internet has been down for a few days, but it's back, and so am I. It's late, but a few thoughts on my trip to LA to Reno to Provo.

1) Laguna Beach is gorgeous! AND! I've been blessed with some amazing friends. Jared and Becky picked me up and took me to the beach, where dolphins were swimming 20 meters away from us. I got to play with their son, baby Jonah, and stayed with them that night. The next day they took me up to Oxnard via Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Belair. Way sweet. I wish they lived closer.

2) Having a nephew is cool. It was way fun being in the baby blessing, and just holding the little guy. He still sleeps a lot, but I think he's going to be a lot of fun when he's about 6 months older.

3) Yosemite National park must be visited at length sometime in the future.

4) Reno: Nice place to visit, but no real desire to stay.

3 comments:

The Shavers said...

You've been blessed with some killer good looks too! Thanks for the pics, and thanks for featuring us on your blog, twice in a row. It is quite the honor!
You make me forget about tacos....
Jared

Elisabeth said...

What a fun trip! It was good to see you Friday AND Sunday! I hope the cologne brings about good things. You deserve it :)

Anonymous said...

I was just in Laguna Beach myself! You are right...beautiful. The waves are a bit rough though. I got pretty beat up. But good times all around! Good Mexican food nearby too!