Thursday, July 06, 2006

City of Angels

So, tomorrow I'm taking off for LA. I'm going to assist in the blessing of my sister's son, and help them move, and hang out with Jared and Becky and their son Jonah. Here's a picture from the last time I saw Jared and Becky.

Then I'm travelling with my Ma, Pa, and little sister to Reno to see my Grandfather, and then back here to the Utah.

In other news, I went to the Fullmer's Boxing gym yesteday - they tried to convince me to have an amateur fight on the 15th. I was thinking about it, and was going to spar tonight to see how I'm moving, how I'd do. But I don't feel particularly good right now, and wouldn't have much time to train while in LA, so I decided to pass on that.
I think this vacation will be good for me.

1 comment:

The Shavers said...

Woah, that groom is one sexy devil, and his bride is HOT! THanks for visiting RyRy, it was really fun. We are really grateful you took the time to come see us!
Hope you make it home safely!
Thanks again,
Jared, Becky and Jonah