Thursday, July 20, 2006

3 days, 3 changes

So it would seem that I WILL be going overseas - thus eliminating my need to decide make a decision on where to live. Since I leave ~2 weeks from today (Thurs), and I'm going home to Dallas next week, I don't have time to look for a new place. I'm going to be staying here at the Omni with Ken.

Now, I say that, but tomorrow I'll be finalizing the details. I'm actually excited about this - it should be for 3-4 weeks, up to maybe 5 if things get crazy. The pay won't be that great, but when you're being paid normal salary + bonuses to work 40 hrs/week in Europe for 3-4 weeks, you take it and run.

If, come December, I'm really itching for a change, I'll move then. But this will give me a chance to travel, a chance to continue seeing my friends, a chance to spend some time with my Brother Jeff this fall, and a chance to see where things will go with this girl down here.

No comments: