Friday, October 03, 2008

4 Bar K


So I think I just found my new favorite restaurant in Lubbock. It's called the 4 Bar K. It's a catering restaurant my buddy Mark had told me about last year, but it's only open on Fridays from 11-2, so its been a trick getting there.

Basically, it's all you can eat BarBQ & drink for $7, with some small dessert thrown in for fun. You get this tortilla from the boss man, who loads a bunch of delicious meat in it, and then you pick your sides - corn bread, coleslaw, chips & salsa... mmm... And there's live music. Today it was just some dude and his guitar - I don't know if its the same guy every week...

Anyway, if you're in Lubbock and you want some awesome grub, you should hit this place up. Of course, its sorta a word of mouth place... it doesn't even say on the website that they serve lunch. Oh, and it's sorta outside of town... Like in the countryside. Just head East on 82nd past highway 27 until you think 'Wow, there's no way Ryan wanted me to go this far' and keep going. You'll see a barn on the right - that's the place.

1 comment:

Stacy Pincock said...

Sounds good! You are so funny. I love your blog! I'll let you know when I'm coming to town!