Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Off to Chicago


The family reunion in Park City was super fun. Got to see lots of cousins, kids were running around. I'm thankful for Mikelle, Shannon, Ken, Kevin, and Jenny for spending their Saturday with me.

I'm also super thankful to have a family that loves one another so much.

Going back to Utah was kinda weird, I'll be real. First time in a year - I miss it. I think I was starting to be 'satisfied' with Texas, then I got back to Utah and realized that one doesn't have to breath super-humid air, and that there are mountains to climb (and descend!). I don't know if/when I'll make it back to Utah next, but it certainly has a special place in my heart.

I'm off to Chicago tomorrow - job interviews!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you this time Ry. Zion was fun.

Darrick n' Camille said...

I like poetry RyRy.