Sunday, July 20, 2008

68%

So this summer I've been busy. Like, 'no fun' busy. Frankly it stinks. I've been working all day, then doing the extra stuff at night so I can try and get ahead in the hunt for a job post-law school. For a few weeks this meant the law journal write on competition, which was no fun. For the past 6 weeks its meant studying for the U.S. Patent Bar exam. This is the test you need to complete to be able to represent others and submit things to the United States to get a patent.

Well, I took the test yesterday, after putting over 200 hours into studying, and needed 70% to pass. I got 68%. That's a hard thing. All that time and effort, just so I can take the test again sometime in the coming months. Fun.

Anyway, the results are 'unofficial', so I'll wait until the final results come in the mail before I sign up again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lo pimientos amigo. Maybe you need a sodi from Goshen to make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

sorry I was too quick on the jump. This is what it should have said.


Lo siento amigo. Maybe you need a sodi from Goshen to make you feel better.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm coming out this week, so Goshen might just be in the cards...

e said...

I have no words of comfort to offer besides, that sucks.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Ryan. But you know what, you're a smart guy and you'll pass the next time. You're awesome! Remember, most people don't even put themselves through what you're going through. They'd call you crazy. But crazy can be a good thing sometimes, right? Anyway, you are accomplishing a lot. Keep it up! I know I look up to you! :)