Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Goodbye Old Friend

So I got rid of an old friend the other day - my 'Y Rocks' shirt.
My buddy T-Rav* and I bought these shirts in August of 2000 at a BYU rock-climbing club movie presentation. They cost $3 each, and I think it was a good investment.



















Unfortunately, mine finally needed to be thrown away. The collar was busted, the white had turned to a yellowish white gross color, and you can see there was a large hole in the right armpit.

The shirt and I had many adventures together...

3 comments:

Shanno said...

You should save it and make a quilt form all your old shirts. You'll love it one day!

Unknown said...

That's a really good idea!
Unfortunately, it's already long gone to the dump.

t-rav* said...

I still have your shirt's twin hermano. I'm not sure where it is, but I am sure that it has seen some serious adventures. Maybe one of these days I'll have to bring it out of retirement. Best 3 bucks I ever spent.