Monday, January 19, 2009

Dallas

My friend Jenn flew in to Dallas this weekend, so I drove out and we stayed at my parents all weekend. It was pretty sweet. We went to the Dallas Aquarium, which was way cool - monkeys, sharks, manatees, and random other animals.

My Dad took us on the tour of JFK/Oswald sites, and some of the conspiracy theory stuff, then we tried to go to the Ft. Worth Rodeo, which was sold out.

Basically, a great weekend with great company. Now back to the books.

Oh, if anyone is thinking of exploring downtown Dallas, don't do it on Saturdays - almost everything is closed.

2 comments:

jefebarrio said...

Yeah I felt like downtown Dallas was kind of dead last time I went down there during the week, though. Except for the bus stops. Those were busting at the seams with scary looking people.

Anonymous said...

I want the JFK tour. Where do I sign up?