Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas Break

Unlike last year, where I explored Savannah, this year I went home and did little to nothing for about 3 weeks. It was a much needed break - I realized that if Savannah counted as work (which I'm not sure it should), I hadn't had an extended vacation since beginning law school 1 1/2 years ago.

Being home for that long was nice. Christmas was great, went downtown for New Years Eve. That was pretty crowded, but fun. Here's some pics from the event:
Drove back to Lubbock yesterday - I was pretty tired. School starts back up on Wed. - technically. But I'll probably finish my paper here over the next 2 days before that.

2 comments:

jefebarrio said...

I like that second picture. Just me, in the back smiling for the picture. Berg, dancing, like usual. Twas a good new year.

e said...

That's awesome you finally got a real break from school. It's good to regroup and chill with the fam.

So, it looks like the New Year's celebration in Dallas is considerably better than the one they have in Provo. Last time I went to the one in Provo the entertainment was Osmond 2nd G.

Yeah.