Thursday, November 20, 2008

Funny stuff

So I'm almost done with this monster paper I've been spending my time on, listening to Maggie Walters, but I came across some funny stuff today and wanted to share. Specifically, I got thinking about how awhile ago there was this website where you could see how you would fare against a bunch of 5 year olds. (31).

Well, I looked up the webdesigner, and it turns out he's done a bunch of really cool graphics for stuff, some of which I felt like sharing...

How to turn your car into an unstoppable murder machine - in 8 easy steps!
Reasons to grow a Giant Beard
How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you.
The History of How to Impress a Girl

2 comments:

Physcokity said...

Maggie's got some good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

can't wait for her next cd!