Sunday, September 07, 2008

Weekend Update

After going to NYC last weekend, and not doing any homework during that weekend, plus having some HUGE tasks due the following Wed. and Thurs., this week turned out to be a real pain. Some late nights and a lot of stress later, and I was burnt out.

In contrast to a rough week, I spent the weekend watching BYU and Texas Tech win their respective football games, catching up on other things that needed doing, and just relaxing. It was super nice, especially in contrast to the crazy week, to just sit back and relax. While I'm sure this week will have its own challenges, I feel refreshed and ready to go again.

1 comment:

Stacy Pincock said...

I hate crazy weeks! I feel like I have them all the time. We've had football on around here too. It's nice to have those lazy weekends when you can just sit around and do nothing. NYC looked like fun!