Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yes, I am a Nerd

I admit, I am a total nerd. How do I know this? Well, there's lots of reasons. The most recent and relevant at this posting is that on a beautiful Saturday afternoon I'm in the law library studying, but found this video absolutely fascinating. Think about that: law and engineer nerd studying on a beautiful Saturday intrigued by a video about fixing old NES systems. Anyway, on to the video...



Also, I saw Juno last night. It was great. But only if you enjoy sarcasm and wit while discussing serious topics. Of course, if you don't think most things in life deserve a good mocking, you probably don't get my sense of humor, and probably wouldn't enjoy (or get) the movie.

3 comments:

ixoj said...

ryry, i left a really long comment on this post on sunday, but apparently my computer ate it. and i can't remember what i said...just know that i had thought of something witty to say.

Unknown said...

I'm disappointed I didn't get to hear it!

Unknown said...

And another one from the peanut gallery.

1. Libraries are awesome. Especially if you're a nerd. I would know, I worked in one for three years.

2. Old NES systems are also awesome. Again, I would know as I have one.

3. Juno is spectacular. I think I would bat for the other team for Ellen Page.