Saturday, March 01, 2008

Springtime in Lubbock

It's spring outside - ~80 degree weather, blue skies, and I'm in the library studying for a midterm.
In other news, I got a new movie for cheap this week @ Best Buy. It's called Justice League: The New Frontier. It's a cartoon about Superman and Flash and Wonderwoman and Batman all hooking up for the first time, set in the 1950s. It also happens to be the first PG-13 cartoon DC comics has made - it was pretty good. Deserved the PG-13 rating... If you like comics at all you should check it out.

Also, I've been talking with T-Rav* and Kel about hooking up over spring break - anybody up for Mesa Verde and associated hooligans in the Southwest Corner of Colorado? Plan on converging at or near Durango in 2 weeks (the 14-16ish of March). Maybe some hiking, mountain biking, site seein', Skinwalker chasing... Basically I plan on spending my spring break being a bum in the desert southwest.

2 comments:

jimwraith said...

That sounds fun, dude. I'd totally go, but I've hit my quota of Utah for the year...
Agreed on The New Frontier...I really enjoyed it as well.

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

RyRy,
I followed Amy's link to Jim's link to yours! I am glad you are doing well! Did graduate school take you to Texas?
Jeanne-Marie