Sunday, March 30, 2008

Junk to do

So I shouldn't even be writing this, but whatever... I got a ton of junk to do, and I'm torn between really wanting to do it well, and just not even caring.
Basically, I have to
  • Write a rough draft of a rental contract, due tomorrow @ 5
  • Read a bunch of cases for a competition tomorrow & Tuesday
  • Start preparing for finals (4 weeks)
What really makes this rough is that the weather is basically just prompting me to go ride my motorcycle all over. 2 more years of this crap.

2 comments:

ixoj said...

you could always drop out of school and start your own adventure guiding business...you know you want to...

jimwraith said...

You should go ahead and rent Army of Two...it's practically an self-contained interactive law-school education in and of itself. I swear.