Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Defensive Driving

So a few weeks ago I got a ticket. It was my first ticket in almost 5 years, so now I get to go to defensive driving. Frankly, I think it might be worth it to drive slow just so I don't have to endure going to defensive driving ever again.

However, I decided to take my course at defensive driving at Home Plate Diner so I could get a free Chicken Fried Steak dinner with it, and ice cream tonight when I go back for the second half.

But oh yeah, my teacher's freaky. I found some YouTube clips of him. Be scared.


4 comments:

jefebarrio said...

My favorite part was,

"Would your friends do the same to you?"

Well, considering my friends aren't a) retarded and 2) murderers, probably not.

and also

"Make sure it's not a toy helmet"

oh the things we learn at defensive driving. Thank goodness for free meals that make it all okay.

Travis said...

I hope the chicken fried steak was good because Billy was...hum...I'm not sure what he is.

Unknown said...

The crazy thing was tonight he told both of these stories Word for Word like he does in these videos. It was spooky.

Oh, and I got a 100 on my test tonight, only 10 hours after taking my truck on a small trespass on a dirt road. It was a shortcut!

e said...

"Like Superman their head went into the concrete."

"They were trying to fool the police, but they did not fool the caaaawn-creet (concrete)."

I'm thinking of adding those to my favorite quotes on facebook.

P.S. I didn't know people really spoke with that tone outside of Saturday Night Live. I guess anything is possible in Texas?