Monday, May 05, 2008

Hail Alert!

Fox just interrupted a commercial to warn me of "Nipple Size Hail"!?!?
Who says that?
Oh, while I'm writing, I have a new idea: A test of competency to be able to use the 'Express Lane' at the supermarket. In other words, I had a wretched experience following an overweight woman riding a motorized shopping cart who A) Didn't follow the 20 items or less and B) Didn't know how to use the Debit card machine. So I propose that we begin testing people. It's a 1 time test - if you fail, you're sent to a stupid person line forever.

11 comments:

Amy said...

I second that. There should also be a line for non-english speaking customers AND checkers.

jimwraith said...

Uhhh...

Unknown said...

Umm... not really what I was thinking... sounds racist.

Anonymous said...

Why is it that the stupid people never seem to notice that they're the stupid people?

jimwraith said...

Damn stupid people...

Unknown said...

You'd think that one would notice, "Hey, how come everyone else gets through the checker so fast?" or "How come bad things always happen to me?" and they'd figure out that they're stupid.

jimwraith said...

YOU would think that. And I would think that. But let's be completely real here: stupid people don't have the mental capacity to know that, much less 'figure' it out.
Zombies are, statistically speaking, smarter than stupid non-zombies. It's science.

Rebecca said...

RyRy,
I love it! I laugh so hard at your blog entries, cause I picture your face when your in these situations. Everytime I say to Jared, " I hate stupid people." He always says, "that's what Ryan always use to say." And then I feel proud that me and you agree on a very important issue.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shavers said...

They probably said "nickel sized hail" PERV!

Unknown said...

Jared, you're probably right... but it sure sounded like 'Nipple'!