Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Done?

I'm finally done with my Law Review packet. It was really hard to feel like I did a good job when I'm working full time and I've been trying to cram it into the evenings. But hey, I'm done, and now to enjoy the summer while studying kinda sorta part time for the patent bar. It feels really good to be done with everything intense for the first time in over a month.

Hey, so there's some really sweet movies coming out this summer, including Indiana Jones this weekend. But there's two others I'd like to point out.

This movie: Baghead, looks absolutely terrifying. At first, I thought it look retarded. Nope - scary as all get out.
This movie: Henry Poole is Here, I think looks like a really good, under the radar movie.

3 comments:

jimwraith said...

Yea!! back to the Haloz!!

jimwraith said...

Baghead scared me. Badly.

Mike said...

RyRy
Love the posts man! Things here are going well. That picture of you with the cowboy hat and shades is sweet! Hope things continue to go well, sounds like you'll have a busy summer. Mike Taylor