Monday, December 03, 2007

Exams

So I think I'm finally stressed - since my first final is in 9 hours I guess its not unexpected. It's the first time I've felt stress like this in years. I don't like it. I tried going to bed - that didn't happen... so now I'm up, writing this and checking facebook. Maybe trying to call some of you to chew the fat until I'm so exhausted I crash...

It's been nice not feeling this way the past couple years - not having to put months of work and effort into a 4 hour block of time and see what comes out. And considering I'm still not totally convinced I want to be a lawyer, is this really worth my time? My money? My life?

I just tried to recall the last time I could remember being stressed... I was a little worried about running the 8 miles in the Turkey Trot last week... but I think the last time I was stressed was when I nearly ran out of gas in my rental car while off-roading in the Mojave last year. I know I didn't like leaving Provo - but I don't think that was stress as must as 'leaving pains.'

I'm gonna try and fall asleep now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the finals and remember that when you're done you can partake of some abnormally dangerous activities while you get ready for the next semester.

The Shavers said...

Sorry I didn't answer me phone. Good luck with your finals. You will do good (did ya catch that intended grammatical error? ) Tacos...forgotten...

jimwraith said...

It'll all e worth it in the end; just FINISH THE FIGHT!!

jimwraith said...

I'm tired; that was the dumbest comment ever. Sorry dude; good luck with finals, though, fo' realz...